Areas of Expertise
Brooks Hilliard’s expert engagements have including both testifying and consulting expert assignments, related to the following types of matters:
- Allegations of software and system defects in Enterprise Requirements Planning (ERP), Supply Chain management (SCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and other business applications.
- Allegations of implementation failures with business software including ERP, SCM, CRM and other business software applications.
- Intellectual property (including patent, trade secret and copyright issues related to software and hardware).
- Software licensing and systems contracting relating to software and equipment acquisition as well as support and maintenance services.
- Electronic discovery, including recovery of deleted data and detection of data tampering (i.e., computer forensics).
- Valuation of computer hardware, software and services.
- Prosecution of accused perpetrators of computer crime.
- Regulatory, Procurement and Tax matters relating to computer products or services.
Business Automation also provides information technology and management consulting services to business, government and not-for-profit enterprises.